Sunday, December 16, 2012

Up and Running

So I've been bitten by the DIY bug and succumbed to the irresistible urge to post all my new pictures online.  Instead of bombarding Facebook with my myriad of projects, half of which no one will care about except for my mom (hi, mom!), I decided to post them here. :-) You are welcome, college acquaintances.

It is one week from Christmas and the crafting side of me has taken over (and I'm okay with that).  I spent a good part of the weekend dipping pretzels into chocolate and putting some holiday festivity on them. Despite having eaten way more than I should have, I believe I have enough for all of my coworkers.


I found some small jars, left over fabric from a previous project, and bought some tags and ribbon. I know, I know...store bought tags?! For a crafting blog?! Hey, that's why I'm only part-time. 




You can also see my last minute holiday centerpiece since ornaments were on sale for half off today. Thanks, grandma, for the punchbowl!
That's it for now! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment