Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blooming!

I love spring time...mostly because school starts to settle down (a bit) and I get a chance to do some fun things like update the yard. We had a huge mess of a small forest growing in what used to be a garden but has long since been forgotten about.
Before - Pretty neglected.

So, we started by just clearing things out and building a small retaining wall out of flagstone. We are no where near done, but it looks much cleaner anyways. We did manage to save two small boxwoods (? at least thats what we thing they are) and moved them to either side of the stairs.  



After

Succulents were 1/2 off today! :-)

And since we had an extra piece of flagstone and were lacking in house numbers, I added some to the porch. 



Topped it off with a new wreath for spring time. Like I said, not done yet...but I'm happy with the improvement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment